From Game Making Tools Wiki
|Made by:||Adam Le Doux|
Your game is made of three colours, one for sprites, one for the background, and one for objects. You can have multiple objects and sprites, and multiple screens.
- Palettsy - Palette generator than learns your colour preferences, by Sarah Gould.
- Borksy - Bitsy hacking tools, by Andrew Yolland.
- Bitsy-hacks - Various little Bitsy mods, by Sean LeBlanc.
- Fontsy - Easier custom font creation, also by Sean LeBlanc.
- bitsy-savior - Desktop version, by aloelazoe.
- Bitsy Color - Version that lets you use as many colours as you want, by Aury System.
- pixsy - Generate a room from an image, by Max Bradbury.
- tilesy - Another tool by Max for imaporting graphics.
- mixy - Combine two bitsy games into one, also by Max Bradbury.
- Bitsy 3D and Bitsy Color 3D are forks that let you create stages with height and a rotatable camera.
- GB Studio