In this section of the wiki you can find and add helpful info on game making tools, and maybe anything else helpful to game makering.
Apart from software specific stuff general beginners guides for tool selection, and how to get started would be welcome!
Getting Started Making Games
[links to basic guides, also general tips]
- Personal Games Resource List on the itch.io forum.
- Mental Health in Games Resource List on the itch.io forum.
- The Distribution section of this wiki, which has guides on distributing games.
- Clickteam (From KNP through to Clickteam Fusion)
- Vertex Meadow
Help on ensuring your game is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Disability And Gaming Resource List - Great list of essays on playing games with disabilities.
- The Disabled Gaming Resource - Links for players and makers with disabilities, people wanting to making things accessible to peopel with disabilities, and more.
- Accessibility Design: Color Blindness - Easy to grasp help for designing for colour blindness. Even has a shader to download to help testing.
- Online Accessibility - Great reference for general (IE not game-specific) accessibility.
Source code / projects for games that have been made public.