Difference between revisions of "Bitsy"
From Game Making Tools Wiki
(Some example games, Playscii in 'Similar Tools')
(→Similar Tools: Bipsi)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 11:23, 18 August 2021
|Made by:||Adam Le Doux|
Your game is made of three colours, one for sprites, one for the background, and one for objects. You can have multiple objects and sprites, and multiple screens.
- Palettsy - Palette generator than learns your colour preferences, by Sarah Gould.
- Borksy - Bitsy hacking tools, by Andrew Yolland.
- Bitsy-hacks - Various little Bitsy mods, by Sean LeBlanc.
- Fontsy - Easier custom font creation, also by Sean LeBlanc.
- bitsy-savior - Desktop version, by aloelazoe.