|Release date:||1991–1994 | Contemporary|
|Made by:||Recreational Software Designs|
AKA: RSD Game-Maker
Game-Maker is a curious, idiosyncratic little thing. The map editor segement of the program is particularly nice to use, it feels like a nice drawing tool. In 2014 the project was added to Github, so is now open-source.
It should be made clear that it's a DOS program, so you'll need something like DOSBox to run it.
- The Game-Maker Archive - A comprehensive wiki.
- "Game-Maker games" search on The Internet Archive.
- Game-Maker Source Release Jam / KotM #85 - Glorious Trainwrecks event.
- Game-Maker page on cly5m's (creator of Seiklus) website.
- Blog posts by EJR Tairne on Gamsutra.
- The DIYGamer Archive - See the 'THE GAME-MAKER ARCHIVE' section for an archive of articles.
- Game-Maker on Github.