Difference between revisions of "Guide:Main Page"
m (→Tool-Specific: Inkscape nicer link)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 13:22, 7 September 2021
In this section of the wiki you can find and add helpful info on specific game making tools, as well as guides on other aspects of game making.
- Guide:Game Making Tools Wiki - General guide for editing this wiki.
- Guide:Glossary - Game-making terms and jargon.
Getting Started Making Games
[links to basic guides, also general tips]
- Personal Games Resource List on the itch.io forum.
- Mental Health in Games Resource List on the itch.io forum.
- 3D Rad
- Clickteam (From KNP through to Clickteam Fusion)
- GB Studio
- Vertex Meadow
Help on ensuring your game is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Disability And Gaming Resource List - Great list of essays on playing games with disabilities.
- The Disabled Gaming Resource - Links for players and makers with disabilities, people wanting to making things accessible to people with disabilities, and more.
- Accessibility Design: Color Blindness - Easy to grasp help for designing for colour blindness. Even has a shader to download to help testing.
- Online Accessibility - Great reference for general (IE not game-specific) accessibility.
- Scape: 3. Procedural extensions
- Procedural Generation Resources - Annotated list of links.
- Spelunky Generator Lessons
- Licensing - Info. on choosing a suitable licence.
- Internet Archive - Using Internet Archive to host games.
Source code / projects for games that have been made public.
- book.famicom.party - NES assembly programming guide (in-progress).
- freecodecamp.org - Free, structured guides for learning various languages and things.
- The Book of Shaders - Shaders!
- Quaternions - Interactive web thing to help understand 3-D maths.
- Realtime Voxel Landscape Engines