Difference between revisions of "Guide:Main Page"
m (→Tool Specific: Link to LMMS guide)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 02:36, 27 January 2021
In this section of the wiki you can find and add helpful info on game making tools, and maybe anything else helpful to game makering.
Apart from software-specific stuff, general beginners guides for tool selection, and how to get started would be welcome!
Getting Started Making Games
[links to basic guides, also general tips]
- Personal Games Resource List on the itch.io forum.
- Mental Health in Games Resource List on the itch.io forum.
- Clickteam (From KNP through to Clickteam Fusion)
- GB Studio
- Vertex Meadow
Help on ensuring your game is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Disability And Gaming Resource List - Great list of essays on playing games with disabilities.
- The Disabled Gaming Resource - Links for players and makers with disabilities, people wanting to making things accessible to peopel with disabilities, and more.
- Accessibility Design: Color Blindness - Easy to grasp help for designing for colour blindness. Even has a shader to download to help testing.
- Online Accessibility - Great reference for general (IE not game-specific) accessibility.
- The Distribution section of this wiki, which has guides on distributing games.
- The Licensing page, for info. on choosing a suitable licence.
Source code / projects for games that have been made public.