From Game Making Tools Wiki
Page for released source codes for games.
Organised by Format
Game Builders which keep their exported games editable.
- Various games by Blueberry Soft. (Godot, HTML, JS, Unity)
- Various games by Increpare. See their individual pages for links.
- Various games by Smogheap collective.
- Noctis IV (Plus)
- Various games by Andi McClure. See their individual pages for links.
- Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop.
- Various games by Joseph Hewitt. (Java, Pascal, Python)
- Magus. Ronny Wester, archived on Github. Article on The Obscurity.
- Neverball (or on the project's website). Super Monkey Ball-style game.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Dash. Holk von Sehren. C++. (ASCII, Boulder Dash-like game video)
- Doom 3. iD Software. C++.
- Doom3 Source Code Review, by Fabien Sanglard.
- Eureka, Ultima-style RPG.
- Gravity Bone, Thirty Flights of Loving and Quadrilateral Cowboy. Blendo Games. C++.
RPG In A Box
- Resources section of the 'Make Weird Stuff in Unity' tutorial.
- Complete Projects (free) on the Unity Asset Store.
- Armor Heart - Twin-stick (Virtual-On-like) adventure.
Dumping some links