|Runs on:||Mac OS|
Browser (HTML5, Flash)
Note that though it says it is Mac compatible, it is not compatible with the Catalina version of the OS.
For Linux people: The free version you can get from their website runs fine in Wine, but The steam one seems to have stopped working right. Note that it's a 32-bit application and uses DirectX9.
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - Free Edition
- Includes most of the features from the not-free versions. The big missing one is being able to export stand-alone programs. So you can only do HTML5 games.
- If you have a friend with a not-free version you could give them your project and they could export it for you though :3
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5
- It's really expensive (over $100), but it turns up in Humble bundles every now-and-then, along with the exporters.
- Available from the Clickteam website, and Steam.
- In this version you can't do HTML exports without an expensive add-on :/
- If you have the Steam version and want to convert it into a stand-alone version you can run without Steam you have to pay USD$10. Add-ons don't transfer across unless you pay that USD$10 for each one :/
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ DLC
- Includes some extra stuff useful for optimising and debugging your game, and can use DirectX11 instead of 9
tl;dr: Probably just grab the free version.
- Gdevelop - Open-source tool with similar features, including the same kind of event-editor programming.
- Construct - Also has similar event editor feature.
- Clickteam in the 'Guides' section of this wiki.